Based in Oslo, Norway
Test your skills and unlock the secrets of a dark world with fatal shadows in Mørkredd. Aspyr and Hyper Games today announced Mørkredd, an innovative co-op puzzler, coming to Xbox as a console exclusive this December. Mørkredd will also launch on Windows 10 PC and Steam. In Mørkredd, the Orb always calls for two. This means in single-player you must master the controls of two characters simultaneously, or grab a friend for 2-player couch co-op.
Mørkredd was first started as a one-week game jam back in 2017, and has been in development since. The core premise of the game is still the same, although the game has evolved a lot since then.
- Your Path is the Orb: You are the Orb’s protector, and the Orb’s light is yours. Survive and master over 60 puzzles while avoiding the shadows caused by your partner and the environment.
- The Orb is Your Only Friend: An endless abyss of deadly shadows conceal dangers in this cold, dark world. Stay with the Orb if you want to stay alive.
- Gaze into the Orb: Discover ancient secrets about the Orb hidden in the darkness.
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best international game" BitSummit Japan, 2019
- "Best social game" Game Connection 2018
- "Most original game" Game Connection 2018
- "Indie Sensation Award" Nordic Game Conference 2017
- "Nomination for Excellence in Game Design" BitSummit Japan, 2019
About Hyper Games
Hyper Games is an independent game studio based in Oslo, Norway. We’re most known for our titles Mørkredd and Eggggg - The platform puker. We started out in 2012 and now count 9 employees.
More information on Hyper Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.