Based in Oslo, Norway
PC and Console
Hyper Games, the award-winning studio behind Mørkredd, invites you on a musical adventure in Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley, coming to PC and consoles in 2023. Enjoy a symphony of quests and characters, keep the strict Park Keeper at bay, and restore the harmony of Moominvalley through music. In this cozy adventure game, you’ll use the power of music to bring Moominvalley back to its beautiful origins, after the Park Keeper and his officers have formed hideous parks all over the valley.
Hyper Games is an award winning game studio based in Oslo, Norway. We’re most known for our atmospheric puzzler "Mørkredd" that among others won GOTY from Nordic Game Awards 2021 and Best International Game from BitSummit 2020. The game has also been inducted into the Norwegian National Museum of arts’ permanent exhibition.
- A cozy adventure game in a gorgeous storybook art style
- Music in collaboration with Sigur Rós
- Story-rich gameplay and charming characters to meet, each with their own charming stories to uncover and quests to solve, inspired by Tove Jansson’s work
- Explore Moominvalley’s open world and solve musical and environmental puzzles along the way to uncover its secrets
- Get the strict Park Keeper and his intrusive parks out of Moominvalley with the help of your trusty harmonica, a bit of stealth, and the friends you’ll meet along the way
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Future Games Show 2022 YouTube
Wholesome Direct 2022 YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Hyper Games
Hyper Games is an independent game studio based in Oslo, Norway. We’re most known for our titles Mørkredd and Eggggg - The platform puker. We started out in 2012 and now count 10 employees.
More information on Hyper Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.