Based in Oslo, Norway
November 23, 2012
Press / Business contact:
Hyper Games is an independent game studio based in Oslo, Norway. We’re most known for our titles Mørkredd and Eggggg - The platform puker. We started out in 2012 and now count 9 employees.
Hyper Games sprung out from the communication and advertising agency Hyper in 2012. Up until then, our founders Are and Terje had been making educational and advertising games at Hyper, until they decided together with the founders of Hyper to start Hyper Games as a separate company to focus on their own commercial games and IPs.
Since then, Hyper Games has grown to 9 employees and we've released several titles. Right now we're working on Mørkredd, an atmospheric adventure puzzler that started out as a game jam project back in 2017, and will be released for Xbox, Windows Store and Steam in December 2020.
Smoothie, Alfie Atkins YouTube
There are far more images available for Hyper Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best international game" - BitSummit Japan, 2019
- "Best social game" - Game Connection 2018
- "Most original game" - Game Connection 2018
- "Indie Sensation Award" - Nordic Game Conference 2017
- "Game of the year, Small screen" - Spillprisen 2016
- "Nomination for Excellence in Game Design" - BitSummit Japan, 2019
- "Nomination for Mobile/App" - Digital Communcation Awards 2016
- "Nomination for Best Kids Game" - Nordic Game Conference 2013
Team & Repeating Collaborators